The Guest of Honor

The Guest of Honor

THE EVENT

The details are now available and listed below. Please comment or contact us if you have any questions. If you are interested in making a donation, but you are unable to attend, leave a comment below and a friend will be in touch with you. You can also send a message to thesseileen@gmail.com or contact Cindy at 815-469-3879.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HELP WANTED

If you are interested in getting involved with our event, please comment below and we will be in touch. Please indicate what you would be interested in doing to support the cause.

3 comments:

  1. Jen
    Let me know how I can help. I am available.
    Debi Sears
    sears321@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be in Florida at my Dads...I wish I didn't have to miss this...Id like to drop a check off tho or mail it to you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia, and anyone else interested in sending a donation, please email me at thesseileen@gmail.com and I will send you an address that you can send it to.

    Thanks... Jenny

    ReplyDelete