The Guest of Honor

The Guest of Honor

THE EVENT

The details are now available and listed below. Please comment or contact us if you have any questions. If you are interested in making a donation, but you are unable to attend, leave a comment below and a friend will be in touch with you. You can also send a message to thesseileen@gmail.com or contact Cindy at 815-469-3879.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DONATIONS NEEDED

The S.S. Eileen event will feature a silent auction and raffle. If you have a service or product to donate please comment below. If you have received a donation, please list it below. If you have a suggestion of a donation or the contact information of someone who is interested in making a donation, please comment below or email me directly.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, at this point I think I will be able to attend, but even if I can't, I would like to donate one of the EAGL Fine Designs in Concrete garden pieces for the silent auction. I can bring it to you whenever you say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkey Mind Art Studio would like to donate something for the cause, can you let me know when and where to deliver? All the best.
    Patty McWilliams
    monkeymindart@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete